Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I've been tagged!

Mrs. B tagged me on this one!

Accent: None - I grew up in California so I have what a lady from Maine told me, a "tv voice". Just normal. No tracable accents!

Chore I Don't Care For: Dishes!

Dog or Cat: Neither, thankfully!

Essential Electronics: the computer and my digital camera!

Favorite Cologne(s): No favorites

Gold or Silver: Gold

Insomnia: Very rarely

Job Title: Administrative Assistant

Kids: None, hopefully someday though!

Living arrangements: House

Most admirable trait: I'm a hard worker

Overnight hospital stays: Only the first few days after I was born *Grin* The closest I've come to a hospital is last fall, when I sliced my fingers open and had to go to the ER.

Phobias: Spiders

Quote: This was my mom's saying through my school years, and I pretty much follow it (though certainly not in the painting department! LOL) "It doesn't have to be fun, it just has to be done."

Religion: I am a born again Christian!

Siblings: 8, all younger

Time I wake up: Ummm, way too late!

Unusual talent or skill: Can't think of anything out of the ordinary.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Technically, I don't "refuse" to eat them, but I don't care for peas! If at all possible, I don't eat them!

Worst habit: Staying up way too late!

X-rays: Only dental

Yummy stuff I cook: Kevin loves my jambalaya, peach cobbler, and spicy peanut chicken stir-fry, to name a few dishes!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Tammy, I'm new around here. Just wanted to say I have really enjoyed visiting your blog. Love your street too! It's so pretty and green. We've experienced a long drought here in Australia, it's nice to know some areas of the world are still getting rain!

God bless,
Kelleigh

Tammy said...

Hi Kelleigh! Thanks for introducing yourself! It's nice to have you visit. :-) I'll have to pop over to your blog!

Anonymous said...

Accent: None-I grew up in the midwest and didn't aquire any "strange" accent...although those that are from back home say I sound southern now (I don't hear it though!!)

Chore I don't care for: Dusting!!

Dog or cat: I love both!! (I only have a dog though.

Essential electronics: Computer

Favorite cologne(s): I used body spray (Calgon is my favorite..any scent really)

Gold or silver: Gold

Insomnia: Nope

Job title: homemaker

Kids: three (Ronnie, Kristina & Michelle)

Living arrangements: House

Most admirable trait: You'd have to ask those that know me :)

Overnight hospital stays: When I gave birth to my kids

Phobias: Snakes and spiders

Quote: How do you know you won't like it if you've never tried it?

Religion: I don't have religion...I have a relationship...with the Lord Jesus Christ!!

Siblings: One brother and one sister...both younger than me (and one in Heaven that my mom miscarried before they had me.

Time I wake up: No later than 7:00 AM

Unusual talent or skill: I speak whale when I laugh (my kids tell me this)

Vegetable I refuse to eat: There are several but rhubarb is probably the worst!!

Worst habit: Biting my fingernails

X-rays: Mammogram, broke arm, broke wrist and dental

Yummy stuff I cook: Cubed steak and mushroom gravy w/ mashed potatoes...my whole family LOVES this!!