Sunday, May 14, 2006

~My Mother~

Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mother!

Courtney AND Nikki tagged me on this one. Last week was a whirlwind of a week (and a wonderfully fun whirlwind at that!), so I've waited to post this till I had the time to think about it!

Fourteen Things About My Mother
1. She was born in Ohio.
2. She met my dad in college and got her "Mrs." degree.
3. She had me when she was 22 years old.
4. She told us "Lulabelle" stories. I didn't figure out for many years that she was really telling us stories about her childhood. "Lulabelle" had a naughty streak. LOL
5. She almost lost her own mother when she was six years old...but God miraculously healed her.
6. She likes to do crafts and do creative things.
7. She has nine children, eight of whom are girls.
8. She is a good listener.
9. She has been married for 31 1/2 years.
10. She doesn't like public restrooms (I know, who does? Well, I guess I should have said "She HATES public restrooms.")
11. She loves the Lord.
12. She taught all of her children to love the Lord.
13. She really knows the Bible.
14. She is a wonderful mother, and I'm glad she's mine!

No comments: