Thursday, May 04, 2006

Visitors to my blog

Deb posted where her blog visitors are coming from, and I thought I'd do the same. *Grin* Being a copycat and blogging go together, I think.

Michigan
Virginia
Georgia
Ontario Canada
Florida
Iowa
California
West Virginia
Pennsylvania
Wisconsin
Indiana
British Columbia Canada
Utah
Alabama
North Dakota
Colorado
Kentucky
Arkansas
Illinois
Washington
Oklahoma
Texas
England United Kingdom

Edited: If you don't see your state on this list, please don't assume I'm leaving you off. =) I believe that the information above was from the previous 12 hours at the time I posted it. So it doesn't represent every person who has ever visited--it was just yesterday's stats.

It is interesting to see where my visitors come from. I have a regular visitor who shows up as coming from Italy. It puzzled me that someone in Italy would regularly visit my blog...until I figured out that it was actually my aunt, who is in Africa! I asked her about it, and she said that their internet is based in Italy.

Thank you to everyone who visits my blog!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....that is quite a list!! What a blessing to get to get acquainted with people all over the world.

Lula said...

What about Tennessee :-) That's where I hang my hat...lol!

Anonymous said...

It is always dangerous to make a list. I think you forgot about Africa and Mexico.

Lisa said...

That's a nifty feature! Mine just tells me how many people are 1st timers and how many return. I like it though. It's nice when people continue to return. :)

I just had to tell you. I went to the library yesterday to fill some time while waiting for my son. I normally do not check out the "new" book shelf but I was in the mood for a special novel. Well, there on the shelf was a Beverly Lewis book,The Preacher's Daughter. It's wonderful and now I will be reading all that she has written. As soon as I picked it up and read the jacket, I remembered your post. Thanks for making my brain say, "Ohhhh Tammy loves these, must be good. Get it!". : )

Nikki said...

You forgot North Carolina!!!

Michelle said...

What about Va..LOL

Roberta said...

Idaho too! :)