Friday, May 12, 2006

More fun!

Today Kevin had off work as well, so we all went to Ludington. We went shopping downtown, and browsed through some cute shops. Afterwards, we went out to the lighthouse. This time we went all the way to the lighthouse. It was raining, and very cold, but the waves weren't as choppy as they were Thursday.






After our excursion to the lighthouse, we found a bookstore/cafe and had a nice, warm cup of coffee. Warm again, we headed home.

Now we are home, we've just finished dinner, and then we're going to watch a movie. Tomorrow...*sniff, sniff* they fly on home. It has been such a nice week with them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy, I bet you have had a really good time this week with your sisters!! It sure sounds like it. I enjoyed seeing all the pics.

Even though I'm not an ocean/beach type person, I love seeing pictures of lighthouses. Thanks for posting it. :)

Whenever someone has to leave from visiting me or vice versa, I try to remember this quote:

"Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened!" :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad y'all had a great time together. I'm sorry the weather didn't cooperate a little better for you but at least you didn't let it keep you from going out and doing the things you were wanting to. I'm glad to hear y'all got to go out to the lighthouse. One day I'll get to see one in person...Lord-willing of course! I'll be praying for your sister's trip home. It's always hard to see loved ones leave to go home. Just reflect on the week and that should bring joy to your heart.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are having a fun time with Holly and Shelly!!!!!!!!