- I love to knit (but I imagine you already had that one figured out!)
- I have eight younger siblings: seven sisters and one brother. And no, he's not "poor". *Grin*
- The first thing I remember getting to cut with a kitchen knife were some apples for a pie.
- I'd rather be hot than cold. I once told Kevin my "motto" was "Never be cold!"
- I was born in South Carolina.
- I like most vegetables, except for peas. I don't think peas are even food, so why do people mix them up with edibles? =)
- I once got in trouble for picking out all my peas and giving them to my friend who was eating at our house. (Ah the joys of little sisters tattling on you!) ;-)
- I was homeschooled from 5th-12th grades.
- I don't really like to paint. (As evidenced by my still-uncompleted painting project.)
- My beverage of choice? Water! So refreshing!
OK! Now it's your turn! In my comment box, post 10 random things about you! On Tuesday evening, I'll put all the participant's names in a hat and draw one name. The lucky winner will receive a tatted heart bookmark, made by me!
This contest idea "stolen" from the gals at Choosing Home.
The contest is closed now! Sis. Julie won!!! If you still want to post your Random Things, go right ahead, they are fun to read! =)