Friday, May 12, 2006

Fun, Fun, Fun!

Yesterday afternoon, Holly, Shelly, and I went to Muskegon. There is a large antique mall which we enjoyed browsing through, and a store called Heart and Hand that has country decorations. After we went shopping, we went to Lake Michigan. Not only was it raining, but it was cold. The lake was quite boistrous, so we didn't venture out to see the lighthouses. But it was fun to see them from a distance!





In the evening we got a picture of our pedicures. This picture was harder to take than it looks. *Giggle* We had to link arms so we wouldn't fall over!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you and your sister with the lighthouse in the background. I hope to visit a lighthouse one day. I collect them and my living room and kitchen are full of them. I'm only sorry that it was too yucky for you to go out to one.

Lula said...

Hey! Did you all do those tootsies yourselves? They look awesome! I have never had any luck wth doing my own french manicure or pedicure...you need to come do mine!