Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Aprons: Show and Tell

Do you remember "Show and Tell" from when you were in school? Everyone got to bring something to school and tell the class about it. My favorite Show and Tell was when my mom brought my baby sister to my classroom!

As ladies, it's still fun to show off a bit, isn't it? *Grin* That's why I'm organizing an Apron Show and Tell. It's similar to a carnival, but it won't be recurring.

If you'd like to participate, it's simple! Within the next week, post a picture on your blog showing one or more of your aprons, and tell us about them. After you've done so, send me an e-mail with the link to your post. If you don't have a blog, you can send me a picture, and I'll post it along with the entries. Next Tuesday evening, I'll post the entries. If you have your entry in by 6 p.m. (EST), Tuesday, May 30, it will be included! How easy is that?

I have recently found out that being in carnivals and the like is a fun way to add more traffic to your blog, and maybe gain a new friend or two in the process! Feel free to post about the Show and Tell on your blog, so that we have a lot of participants!

11 comments:

Roberta said...

Tammy~
You said that so well. :) I was trying to figure how what to call our recipe carnival (and didn't want the pressure of it having to be "this" or "that" or committed to a schedule).
I look forward to seeing the aprons...

Rhonda in Chile said...

I have a blog, and I just put a picture with my apron on it, but I don't know how to do the "link" thing!
R

Kelli said...

Tammy, I think "show and tell" is the perfect title for this activity. I'll e-mail my entry details sometime over the next few days.

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

That's so neat!
I'll have to do a post on my apron. :)

Anonymous said...

Courtney...I saw your apron on your site while you were swinging...LOL Y'all must check out Courtney's site and see the swing they made. You can even wear an apron while you swing.

Tammy said...

I saw Courtney's pic on the swing too! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy, I hope my apron arrives in time to post for Show & Tell. I followed one of the apron links on a comment on Mrs. B's blog and placed an order that day! (I can't sew!) So... I can't wait to see what it's really like.

Magistra Mommy said...

Tammy,
Here is my entry. I can't wait to see all of the aprons! Hooray!

Your friend,
Mrs. Wilt

Kristi said...

Hi Tammy, I found your post about the apron on Courntey's Contemplations. I posted a pic of my apron and I think my daughter wants to post one on there too. Just wanted to tell you that this was a cute idea and I enjoyed it.

~Kristi

Tammy said...

Rhonda, Mrs. Wilt, and Kristi, I got your links added to my list! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I'll have aprons up shortly!