Wednesday, May 10, 2006

~Hello!~

These last few days have been so busy, I haven't had a chance to update my blog! My sisters and I are having a wonderful time together!

Monday afternoon we went to a greenhouse, and bought flowers. The greenhouse is owned and operated by a lady in our church, and it is just gorgeous! Holly and Shelly took over 100 pictures between the two of them. LOL Afterwards, I got my hair cut! I'll have to post a picture. It is drastically different! The things my sisters can talk me into. *smile*

Yesterday evening we went to a Japenese restaurant where they cook the food right in front of you. (Again, more pictures!) Afterwards, we went to a bookstore. Once home, we girls did pedicures. =)

Tonight is church, and then tomorrow and Friday we'll do some sightseeing type of stuff.

Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Looking forward to all those pictures. How about something written by Holly and Shelly?

Cherish the Home said...

I can't wait to see the pics either....especially of the new haircut! (o:

Lisa said...

Me too, me too. I can't wait to see the pics. Glad you're having a great time with your sisters!